AT is a two-component, high-solids, 10:1 ratio, acrylic-based adhesive for use as a high strength, anchor-grouting material. Formulated for use in all types of weather, AT is designed to dispense easily and cure at temperatures down to 0°F. Resin and initiator are dispensed and mixed simultaneously through the mixing nozzle. AT meets the physical requirements of ASTM C881, Type I & IV, Grade 3, Classes A, B & C, except AT is a non-epoxy product formulated for fast cure time.
Not sure how many cartridges you need?
|Model No.||Capacity (oz.)||Carton Qty|
|Base Material Temp ºF||Base Material Temp ºC||Cure Time (hrs)|
Code Reports – click for most recent
- Material Safety Data Sheet (pdf)
- Material Safety Data Sheet – Español (pdf)
- Material Safety Data Sheet – Français (pdf)
- ICC ES ESR-1958 (pdf) URM.
- Florida FL14832(pdf)
- NSF/ANSI Standard 61 (11in2/5000 gal) (PDF)
- Click for Approvals by State Departments of Transposition
The load tables list values based upon results from the most recent testing and may not reflect those in current code reports. Where code jurisdictions apply, consult the current reports for applicable load values.