AT-XP® has been formulated for high-strength anchorage of threaded rod and rebar into concrete and masonry under a wide range of conditions. AT-XP dispenses easily in cold or warm environments with little to no odor, and when mixed properly is a dark teal color for easy post-installation identification.
- Can be used under static and seismic loading conditions in both cracked and uncracked concrete
- Low odor formula dispenses easily at below freezing temperatures without the need to warm cartridge
- Easy hole cleaning method, no power brushing needed
- When properly mixed, adhesive will be a teal color for easy identification
Not sure how many cartridges you need?
AT-XP Adhesive Cartridge System
|Model No.||Capacity (oz.)||Carton Qty|
AT-XP Cure Schedule
|Base Material Temp ºF||Base Material Temp ºC||Cure Time (hrs.)|
Shelf Life –9 months from date of manufacture in unopened cartridge
Code Reports – click for most recent
- Material Safety Data Sheet (pdf)
- Material Safety Data Sheet – Español (pdf)
- Material Safety Data Sheet – Français (pdf)
- IAMPO UES ER-263 (pdf) for Cracked and Uncracked Concrete.
- IAMPO UES ER-281 (pdf) for Masonry.
- City of Los Angeles RR25960 (pdf) for Cracked and Uncracked Concrete.
- City of Los Angeles RR25966 (pdf) for Masonry.
- Florida Statewide Product Approval FL16230 (pdf)
- NSF/ANSI Standard 61 (43.2in/1000 gal) (pdf)
- Click for Product Approvals by State Departments of Transportation