ET-HP ® is a two‑component, high‑solids epoxy system for use as a high‑strength, non‑shrink anchor grouting material. ET-HP’s resin and hardener are dispensed and mixed simultaneously through the mixing nozzle.
- Passed demanding adverse-condition tests of ICC-ES AC308 in elevated temperatures and long term sustained load
- Suitable for use under static and seismic loading conditions in cracked and uncracked concrete
- Easy hole-cleaning procedure, no power brushing required
- Suitable for use in damp or wet anchor sites
- Made in the U.S.A.
Not sure how many cartridges you need?
|Model No.||Capacity oz.||Carton Qty|
ET-HP Cure Schedule
|Base Material Temp ºF||Base Material Temp ºC||Cure Time|
Shelf Life – 24 months from date of manufacture in an unopened container.
Code Reports – click for most recent
- Material Safety Data Sheet (pdf)
- Material Safety Data Sheet – Español (pdf)
- Material Safety Data Sheet – Français (pdf)
- ICC-ES ESR-3372 (pdf) for uncracked concrete
- IAPMO UES ER-241 (pdf) for Masonry
- ICC-ES ESR-3638 (pdf) URM
- City of Los Angeles RR25120 (pdf) URM
- ASTM C 881 (Type I, IV, Grade 3 and Class C)
- Click for Product Approvals by State Departments of Transportation
*** When properly mixed the adhesive will be a uniform gray color.