SET‑XP® is a 1:1 two-component, high-solids, epoxy-based anchoring adhesive formulated for optimum performance in both cracked and uncracked concrete. SET-XP® adhesive exceeds ICC-ES AC308 and 2009 IBC requirements and has proven to offer increased reliability in the most adverse conditions, including performance in cracked concrete under static and seismic loading. SET-XP® adhesive is teal in color. Resin and hardener are dispensed and mixed simultaneously through the mixing nozzle. SET-XP® adhesive exceeds the ASTM C 881 specification for Type I and Type IV, Grade 3, Class C epoxy.
Not sure how many cartridges you need?
|Model No.||Capacity oz.||Carton Qty|
SET-XP Cure Schedule
|Base Material ºF||Base Material ºC||Cure Time (hrs.)|
Shelf Life – 24 months from date of manufacture in unopened side by side cartridge.
Code Reports – click here for most recent
- Material Safety Data Sheet
- Material Safety Data Sheet – Español
- Material Safety Data Sheet – Français
- ICC-ES ESR-2508 (pdf) for cracked and uncracked concrete.
- IAMPO UES ER-265 (pdf) for masonry.
- City of Los Angeles RR25744 (for cracked and uncracked concrete.
- City of Los Angeles RR25965 for masonry.
- Florida Statewide Product Approval FL15730 (pdf) for concrete.
- Florida Statewide Product Approval FL16230 (pdf) for masonry.
- NSF/ANISI Standard 61 (216in/1000 gal) (pdf)
- Click for Product Approvals by State Departments of Transportation