SET® is a two-component, 1:1 ratio, high-solids, epoxy-based adhesive for use as a high strength, non-shrink anchor grouting material. Resin and hardener are dispensed and mixed simultaneously through the mixing nozzle. SET meets or exceeds the requirements of ASTM C-881 specification for Type I, II, IV and V Grade 3, Class B and C.
Not sure how many cartridges you need?
|Model No.||Capacity oz.||Carton Qty|
SET Cure Schedule
|Base Material Temp ºF||Base Material Temp ºC||Cure Time (hrs.)|
Shelf Life –24 months from the date of manufacture in unopened side by side cartridge.
Code Reports – click here for the most recent
- Material Safety Data Sheet (pdf)
- Material Safety Data Sheet – Español (pdf)
- Material Safety Data Sheet – Français (pdf)
- ICC Evaluation Service ESR-1772 (pdf) URM
- City of L.A. RR25279 (pdf)
- Caltrans approved
- Florida Statewide Product Approval FL 15730.5 (pdf)
- NSF/ANSI Standard 61 (216 in/1000 gal,) except SET 1.7KTA (pdf)
- Click for Product Approvals by State Departments of Transportation